There’s a big reveal in the middle you’ll want to share with every health conscious person you know.
Dear “hungry to feel well,”
- The SHACKLES are off, ALL options are back!
- My partner of 24 years said, “I feel like I live with a different person.”
- People around me are amazed. They’re asking how I’ve done it?!
- I want to share this process with everyone, it’s FUN!
- I feel energized, FREE, excited and delighted
Dairy and gluten are health foods, they’re NOT the problem. You will not become healthier by avoiding them. More harm is caused by keeping food sensitivities out of your diet.
Elimination diets have caused an outbreak of food phobia and orthorexia.
Your goal is an INCLUSIVE, robust and diverse diet.
You may feel this and don’t know where to begin. You’re afraid of feeling worse and you’ve tried to reintroduce foods without success. Sally wasn’t messing around, her GI issues caused debilitating pain and skin rashes and she was able to reintroduce her entire list of “NO” foods with strategy, support and a yearning to eat eat certain foods.
If you don’t have celiac or a true allergy (anaphylactic shock), you can take the shackles off and eat foods that once hurt you, symptom-free.
Here’s an overview of the plan, that got Sally eating freely again:
- Stopped treating her “food problem” and starting treating her “anxiety problem”
- Took away ALL food restrictions
- Removed medications, products and causes of Leaky Gut
- Exercise & meditation were a critical part of the equation
- Stopped “treating” menopause and started nourishing hormones
- Introduced yogurt therapeutically
- Ate mineral rich diet: cooked veg, soups, ferments, meats, bone broth, seaweed & mushrooms
- Used bitters and liver support daily
- Repaired intestinal lining with demulcent herbs
- Worked on moderating inflammation & immune systems, nourished gut bacteria and adrenals
This is a WAKE-UP call so, please share this with others. The longer you’re at war with your appetite, limiting your diet and struggling with symptoms, the longer the wait to get well. Health doesn’t have to be painful or restrictive.
Why wait another minute? Put your clicker over here and set up a consultation. Choose one free of charge or get started working. Whether you decide to do this on your own or with my help, I hope this article gives you courage to follow your true appetite.