Psst! There’s a big reveal you’ll want to share with every gluten- and dairy- free person you know.
I’ve been waiting for the right time to tell you this. Feathers will be ruffled! But this information is too important not to share. And when I’m wrong, I have to admit I’m wrong.
With years of food elimination programs under my belt, one-on-one nutrition counseling, personal & clinical experience as well as scientific and anecdotal research – I’ve come to a conclusion.
- The SHACKLES are off! I can eat what I want pain-free
- My partner of 24 years said, “I feel like I live with a different person.”
- People around me are amazed. How are you doing it?! They all want to know
- I want to share this process with everyone! It’s exciting and FUN
- I feel energized and FREE
Dairy and gluten are health foods, they’re NOT the problem. You will not become healthier by avoiding them. More harm is caused removing them from your diet.
The goal is to have an INCLUSIVE, robust and diverse diet.
You may feel this and don’t know where to begin. You’re afraid of feeling worse and you’ve tried to reintroduce foods without success. Rose wasn’t messing around, her GI issues caused debilitating pain and skin rashes and she was able to reintroduce her entire list of “NO” foods with strategy, support and a yearning for certain foods.
If you don’t have celiac or a true allergy (that causes anaphylactic shock), you can take the shackles off and eat foods that once hurt you, symptom-free.
Here’s the plan I worked on with Rose (yours will look different) :
- Stopped treating her “food problem” and starting treating her anxiety “problem”
- Took away ALL food restrictions
- Removed medications, products and causes of Leaky Gut
- Exercise & meditation were a critical part of the equation
- Stopped “treating” menopause and started nourishing hormones
- Introduced yogurt therapeutically
- Ate mineral rich diet: cooked veg, soups, ferments, meats, bone broth, seaweed & mushrooms
- Used bitters and liver support daily
- Repaired intestinal lining with demulcent herbs
- Worked on moderating inflammation & immune systems, nourished gut bacteria and adrenals
This is a WAKE-UP call so, please share this with others. The longer you’re at war with your appetite, limiting your diet and struggling with symptoms, the longer the wait to get well. Health doesn’t have to be painful or restrictive.
Why wait another minute? Put your clicker over here and set up a consultation. Choose one free of charge or get started working with me. Whether you decide to do this on your own or with my help, I hope this article gives you courage to follow your true appetite.